CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Help me win a Cricut E2 from Provo Craft

I entered a contest with Provo Craft. I am tryig to win a Cricut E2. I need everyone's help though. You have to have a Facebook account to vote. you are allowed to vote once aday, through 5-31. I wasn't sure which item to enter, but then decided on my grandson's 1st birthday invite. The theme was bugs and since this was a contest to win a bug, I thought it was appropriate. I stamped all of the bugs and hand cut them out. I made 35 invites. This is why I need to win! LOL  So please click on the link and vote for my card. It is listed under Tambo's Creations.
VOTE NOW FOR MY CARD CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. OK, so I didn't win the Cricut E2. The person who did win only had 382 votes. I should have been able to beat that, but oh well, better luck to me next time. If you voted for me, thanks, I appreciate your support! Tami

    ReplyDelete