CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day Cards





I thought I would have been done by now, but oh no, what has happened to my week? I did get one card done today for my BFF. I will have to get the other ones done tomorrow, but I don't have to mail them. I delivered my card in person to my BFF. She really liked it. I hope you all do too. I made my first easel card. I think it turned out good. I was really happy with the color choice too. I had the paper (Colorbox Blue Mini Dots), ribbon, trim, and Prima flowers all in my stash, so I really liked  that everything came together. The butterfly stamp is a Lockhart stamp, which is stamped on a twinchie and the sentiment is from Stampin' up. I should have embossed the sentiment. It didn't come out quite right for what I wanted, it needed more pop.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job Tambo! Aren't easel cards fun? Love the colors, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card!
    I wanted to let you know you won the giveaway over on my blog (beecraftee.com). I emailed you but I'm worried that maybe it went to your spam folder. :)

    -Kelli
    fabulousfrog@live.com

    ReplyDelete