CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

More Alice In Wonderland Cards

I will have to come back and describe the items I used for these cards, because I have to make this post quickly. Today is my daughter's 32nd birthday and we have dinner plans. Happy birthday to my darling daughter, Alyssa.

This card is an easel card. I love this style for this card. This is a "Tea Party" birthday card. I'm unsure of the brand of the stamp. I bought it as just a rubber stamp last year at the Heirloom Stamp Show and then put my own backing on it.  I started out with blue card stock and made the easel. If you don't know how to make an easel card, it is rather simple and you can find a tutorial on Splitcoaststampers.






This next card is my favorite so far, of my AIW cards that I have made. I think it's because of the sentiment and the image fitting with it and the wood paper. As soon as I bought this stamp I knew what I wanted to do make with it.

I used green card stock for the card. The lighter green textured paper, on the front background, is a piece out of a DCWV stack pad - "The Guy." I punched the corners with a Fisker's "Flowers" corner punch. The seed stamp is a Stamp Oasis acrylic stamp. I cut the middle out, along with the bottom of the stamp, which had a tree for each season. I used copics to color it. The inside wood paper is from My Mind's Eye - Stella Rose- Mabel "Joy" Woodgrain Paper. I cut the "knot" hole out separately and popped it up. The Alice In Wonderland with the rabbit is from TJ Designs Rubber Stamps "Down the Rabbit Hole. It was a square stamp, but I fussy cut out Alice and the rabbit image. I used copics for the color.  The words stamp is from Invokearts #6516-D2. I used Stampin' Up craft ink and embossed it with Stampendous clear embossing powder. The ladybug is a button with the shank cut off, out of my button bin.



No comments:

Post a Comment