CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tag Swaps

 
I joined my first tag swap. I haven't done this before and am excited to see what comes back in the mail.  I sent 20 tags outs. I decided to make birthday tags, since I almost always need one at a moment's notice and never enough time to throw one together, so having a few on hand is nice. I made extra for myself.  The balloons are out of glitter paper. The tag is doubled, so there is a tag to write a message on under the front tag. Both the tag, cupcake, and the balloons are cut from Sizzix dies. The For You tag is a Martha Stewart punch. The For You stamp is a Stampin' Up stamp.  The rick rack is a border is an EK border punch.  The top border is punched with a Martha Stewart lace border punch. The hat is fussy cut out of a paper of party hats.



I have entered this tag into the Little Red Wagon Weekly Challenge. This week's challenge is using border punches.

9 comments:

  1. Your tags look great! I love how festive they look.
    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tags. Your color choices will make these tags so versatile. Inspiring ideas here. Good luck on your swap. Be sure and do a new post showing the tags you receive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These tags are fantastic. I love all the glitter, so fun.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, these are great. I've never heard of a tag swap. This is amazing. Thanks for showing us noseys what you've been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These are so pretty...so glittery and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous and so very any occasionish. Hope the ones you get back are as beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tami!

    I'm just swinging by all of the blogs on tomorrow's Labor of Love Halloween Hop, to both check my link, as well as to remind you that your post should be up by 6 a.m. Eastern (3 a.m. Pacific) on Sunday, at the top of your blog. Please be sure to include the link after you, and double check to make sure the link is working. THANK YOU AGAIN for participating in this fun hop -- it's an honor to have you hopping with us!

    Please be in touch if you have any concerns or problems with the Hop ... and thank you again and again!!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was stopping by your blog today for the LOL Blog Hop I will check back later to see if your up and running.
    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete