CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Beach Book















If I was a mermaid, I wouldn't want this body. LOL I love these stamps, but not the body of this one.








My BFF, Gina, came over and we made beach books. We both love everything about the beach. Gina did all the prep work on the cutting the pages. I only had to decorate them, cut out all of the pieces, stamp, color, or attach the bling.  She did the design. We both have been obsessed with books lately. LOL  Just wait till she sees what I have in store for our next book. She will flip out! LOL

  So for this book, it doesn't have any particular order or story, just tried using a lot of things on hand. We both have so many stamps and a lot of paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment