CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 4, 2011

FIREWORKS Banner

Hi Everyone! Happy 4th of July! Summer has finally arrived in Seattle. I am sitting outside with my computer under the shade cloth. It's great!  I wanted to share my 4th of July, "FIREWORKS" banner. It was created by my BFF, Gina. It was her workshop and design. (We do these at each others house with another BFF about twice a month, so that we can use all of our things in our craft rooms.)  All l I did was tear, cut, stamp, and glue, and then assemble it.  I love banners and hung this one up on the fireplace. The picture is not the best, since it caught all of the trains too.  However, i took individual pictures of each letter. The paper is 1/2 sheet size. We normally have been doing 1/4 size, but this is a nice size.  I hope you enjoy it.









I have entered this banner in Patches of Pink Link Up Party 6-30-11.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment